Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring 2013 Trip, Day 0 - PDX

I start my blog for my spring 2013 trip before the trip has even begun, as I sit waiting for my flight at PDX. In about 18ish hours I will be in Barcelona, Spain. From there I'll go to Madrid, and then Toledo, Granada, and Sevilla. After Sevilla I'll leave Spain and fly to Toulouse, France, and tour the Dordogne, Loire, and Normandy regions of France before a visit to Paris. Then I'll finish the trip with stops in Brussels and Bruges, Belgium, with a finale in Amsterdam. All told it will be about a month - my longest trip so far. My goal is to write a blog post for every place I visit, and maybe even daily if I can find time. For now I'll leave this one here, but look for my next post from Barcelona (with pictures) soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment